Friday, January 27, 2012

599fashion.com

I was in shock when I discovered 599fashion.com! EVERYTHING is only $5.99 or LESS! Yep, you read that right. Let me tell you the quality of the clothing is awesome also. I definately will be ordering from 599fashion.com continuously. Who can beat those prices? No one I know of. Just to let you know, they sell their clothing very fast and continue to get new ones in steadily, so, they may not have the ones I reviewed anymore.
This is Ladies fashion rolled short sleeve hooded top w/kangeroo pockets. It has the hoodie on back also.
This is Ladies fashion sleeveless hooded top w/zipper closure. It also has the hoodie on back and zips. 
This is a cap I just love! Ladies fashion military cap w/skulls and decorative studs.
599 Fashion even has items for only $0.99!
They offer handbangs, cosmetics, sunglasses and more for only $5.99 or LESS!
599fashion.com is bringing wholesale shopping experience to regular consumers. You can now buy direct from an actual wholesale company supplying to thousands of retailers worldwide. No need to buy in bulk, pick the styles you want, buy just 1 piece per item and still pay below wholesale cost. 
599fashion.com is the premier discount shopping store online. They buy merchandise in large quantities directly from the manufacturer, because of their purchasing power they get the lowest possible prices, therefore those savings are now passed on to us. Everything one price just $5.99, below actual wholesale prices. 100% satisfaction guarantee. 




Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the products listed above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.

1 comment:

Alisha K said...

Love that Hat I could def. rock that out!