Product to Review: Zach's Wax
Product Information: In their own words:
When we say this is a family business, we mean it. Everyone participates (most of the time without bribery). Seriously, we all enjoy making the business grow. When we started Zach’s, we never wanted our kids to feel so pressured by adult work that they didn’t have time to be young. So our goal was to keep their kid-lives normal and our business-life fun. Joy and I connect the experiences of running a company to whatever they may be learning in school. The kids share opinions and ideas about new products and promotions. Together we make a habit of finding new ways to support charities through our proceeds. And of course, it’s always an event when we test new products — we try all Zach’s Wax products on our own heads before we ask you to buy them.
It was a crazy couple of years getting everything off the ground. But now it’s all part of our regular (well, maybe not so regular) family life. And the encouragement from you, which we get every time you try and love one of our products, makes our efforts especially worthwhile.
So thanks for being a part of Zach’s Wax. As our customers and salon partners multiply, our family is committed to providing your hair with more care and more flair — products that are fun to use and do what they say they’re going to do. We hope you’ll love to use them all.
Push team spirit into overdrive, top off a costume, make your class picture memorable this year orr just wake up the morning staff meeting with some unexpected flair in your hair. Kids love it. Adults love it. Cameras love it. Zach’s Wax Extreme Color Gels are water soluble, easy to apply and exceptionally friendly to noncommittal types. Color goes on in minutes and washes out with one shampoo.
Zach's Wax offers:
- Extreme Color Gel-Extremely Colorful. Extremely Temporary. Extremely Fun.
- Zach's Premium Line-Premium Feel. Premium Fragrance. Premium Quality. Ah, the scent of it all. Zach’s has meticulously blended a boatload of tropical scents into three aromatic, colorless styling products for everyday hair wear. Zach’s Extra Firm Gel is ideal for spikes and a tough high-shine texture — it’s flakeless, too. Zach’s Pomade delivers a smoother sculpted hold with enduring shine. Zach’s Molding Cream is the best tool for piecing hair and achieving a finish with hold but no shine. Coming soon: Zach’s signature shampoo.
My Opinion: Wow! We had such a blast with Zach's Wax! The kids really loved making their hair bunches of different colors. One of them decided to make a rainbow of their hair lol. Afterwards, you simply wash your hair with shampoo(which most of us do already)! The older ones love it for football. They are showing their school spirit by wearing their school colors.
One of my very lucky readers will win a 3 pack of Zach's Wax.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Zach's Wax and tell me the name of one product and color of it they sell. Leave email if not public in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Me publicly on GFC or Share this giveaway on Facebook(1 entry EACH).
- Like Zach's Wax on Facebook AND leave comment saying FunFritzFamily sent you(2 entries).
- Follow Me on Facebook and Here Again.(1 entry Each).
- Follow Zach's Wax on Twitter.
- Subscribe to My Email or RSS Feeds (left side of page)(1 entry for EACH).
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet giveaway(Tweet button-top of page).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my NEW button (3 entries EACH).
- Retweet giveaway (can be done daily for 1 entry EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(Here is ONE) (1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(1 entry for EACH).
- Make a purchase from Zach's Wax(10 entries).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on November 17th. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by November 18th. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***