Product to Review: Strider Bike
"Tricycle tip-overs" and "training-wheel wobbles" create a fear, hesitancy, and dislike of bike riding. And, after tinkering with several ideas, the answer hit Ryan: Balance and coordination should be taught before pedaling.
Yes, the traditional methods of learning to ride a bike have it backwards. Tricycles and training wheels place too much of the focus on learning to pedal.
STRIDER is not just a PREbikeTM, it’s an on and off-road child mobility product! Active parents can get back to being active outdoors with kids as young as 18 months.
My Opinion: We love the Stride PREbike! My 2 1/2 year old grandson can "ride" his bike with the big kids now. No more tipping over the tricycle head first or running over his own heels from pushing with his feet.
It only took about 3 days of riding his Strider PREbike, before he learned to control his balance. This is the greatest thing we could have found for him! It is so light he picks it up and turns it around himself.
The Tires! Let me tell you about them. They NEVER need air and CAN'T be punctured!
One of my super lucky readers will win a Strider PREbike for the little rider in their family!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Strider PREbike and tell me which color you like. Chose carefully as this will be the one you get if you are the winner. Leave email with this entry if it is not puclic in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Me publicly on GFC or Share this giveaway on Facebook(1 entry each).
- Like StriderPREbike on Facebook.
- Follow Me on Facebook and Here Again.(1 entry each).
- Subscribe to Strider PREbike's Blog via an RSS Reader.
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet giveaway(Tweet button-top of page).
- Follow StriderPREbike on Twitter.
- Subscribe to My email or RSS Feeds(left side)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (5 entries EACH).
- Retweet giveaway (can be done daily for 1 entry EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other open giveaways(1 entry EACH).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on at noon CST on December 1st. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by December 2nd. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***