Product to Review: Computer Eyed Glasses
Product Information: Just like us they were suffering from the headaches, irritated eyes,aches and pains that come from viewing a computer for long periods of time without the proper vision correction. When they finally went to an eye professional to get the proper correction, the prescription lens and frame cost over $200.00. They were not alone. Lots of their friends and co-workers had the same vision needs and were complaining about the cost of custom made eyeglasses.
There had to be a better way, so they teamed up with an eye professional and an international eyewear manufacturer, to create Computer Eyed, the optical quality, stylish, affordable ready made computer reading eyeglasses that prevents the symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome(CVS). They want everyone to be able to benefit from the use of our computer readers, not just those with a good insurance policy or big bank account. Their mission is to stop the irritated eyes, headaches, neck and upper back pain that comes from using your computer without the proper vision correction. Computer Eyed computer readers are the optical quality, stylish,and affordable way to do this.
Computer Eyed’s two power reading glasses have:
- Anti-glare lens coating
- Light comfort tint
- Optical quality eyeglass lenses
- Optical quality eyeglass frame
- Spring hinges
- Light weight
- Coordinating eyeglass case
Buy now for only $39.99 and use discount code FFF for 15% off!
My Opinion: I have been using my ComputerEyed Glasses for several days now and I definately have noticed the difference. I have not had any problems with my eyes itching and burning from straining nor any headaches. I can't express the difference between these glasses and my other glasses. I needed a new prescription since my eyes have gotten worse but they are just to darn expensive. Receiving my ComputerEyed Glasses has been such a relief on my eyes, head and pocket book. My mom wants to order a pair since mine have worked so good for me.
I received the CE 102 Gold metal optical quality eyeglass frame, Italian-style gold metal temples with stylish coordinating eyeglass case.
One of my lucky readers will win a pair of ComputerEyed Glasses!
Mandatory Entry: Visit ComputerEyed Eyewear and tell me which style you like. Leave email if it is not public in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Me publicly on GFC or Share this giveaway on Facebook(1 entry each).
- Like ComputerEyed Eyewear on Facebook.
- Follow Me on Facebook and Here Again.(1 entry each).
- Follow ComputeredEyed Eyewear on Twitter.
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet giveaway(Tweet button-top of page).
- Subscribe to ComputerEyed Eyewear Newsletter.
- Subscribe to My email or RSS Feeds(left side)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (5 entries EACH).
- Retweet giveaway (can be done daily for 1 entry EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other open giveaways(1 entry EACH).
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***