Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oneida Fine Flatware


Product to Review: Oneida Fine Flatware
Product Information: Oneida Ltd. is one of the world’s largest marketers of stainless steel and silver plated flatware for both the consumer and foodservice industries. It is also the largest supplier of dinnerware to the foodservice industry in North America.Looking for fine flatware and serveware with high style? Back by popular demand is Act 1, a chic, stainless steel flatware and serveware collection that is being taken out of retirement and is now available for all customers – even those outside of the Patterns Forever program.*
Oneida's operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and China, market flatware products,dinnerware, serveware crystal and glassware.


The company originated in the mid-nineteenth century and has since grown into one of the most recognized brands in the world. Driven by devotion to design, Oneida prides itself on the finest quality products for its modern, decorative and classic tableware collections.

This fine dining collection has raised geometric bands near the tip and neck along with a high mirror handle that curves outward, giving it an air of Art Deco. The luxe look and functional style brings unparalleled style to any table setting.

The tip end of each piece features a three-dimensional scallop detail, making Act I as chic as it is functional. This pattern will bring unparalleled style to your table.

  • Made of High Quality 18/10 Stainless Steel with a hi-luster finish
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Numerous tactile qualities including raised bands and three-dimensional handle.
  • Limited Life Time Warranty
Oneida is the official plate provider for The Nate Berkus Show!

Oneida offers:
Like Oneida on Facebook.
Follow Oneida on Twitter.

My Opinion: I received the Act I 5 place setting Oneida Fine Flatware for serving four. They are absolutely georgous and very durable. I realized that I hadn't replaced my flatware since my children have grown up and left home so it was refreshing to have a complete set again. It is also the same pattern my mom has had ever since I can remember.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

No comments: