Thursday, February 9, 2012

EdenFantasys

EdenFantasys has the New 52 Weeks of Naughty Nights Second Edition! We loved the first one so I was happy to see they have the second one.
You scratch and reveal for sensual thrills, kinky surprises, erotic expressions of love and playful games of seduction like in the first. You can get passionate all year long with all new sensual thrills, surprises, expressions of love and playful games of seduction. There are 26 New cards for each of you.
This is  a years supply of scratch and win cards with naughty I.O.U.'s, suggestions, coupons, role plays and more for only $11.99. Simply pull a card from the black satin pouch for a sexy surprise to start off a playful game of seduction.
EdenFantasys currently has 30% off and 40% off  and even 70% off select toys! Build your toy collection fast at these savings! 
Whether you want candles, romantic items, sex toys, massage oils, lingerie, love games or edible treats, EdenFantasys has what you are looking for. I have several of their products and will continue to grow my collection! I love the variety of things they have to offer.
I also want a Romance 2nite Door Pillow  for only $7.99. It is similar to classic do not disturb door knob hangers. Bright red pillow trimmed with black fuzzy trim. Let your partner know you are in the mood for romance tonight. 
EdenFantasys currently has a promotion for Daily Specials for Valentines. 


I am waiting on Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Infused Plumping Lip Gloss in Cinnamon Flavor! I will let you know all about that when I receive it. 


***I received a Gift Card for compensation for this post. The opinions are mine and are honest. Your opinion may vary. *** 

No comments: