Saturday, February 25, 2012

EdenFantasys Dreamgirl Lingerie - Save 25%

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
EdenFantasys has 25% off of Dreamgirl Lingerie! Below are some of the pieces I will be adding to my collection.
Tackle me babydollKnit chiffon short sleeved football jersey babydoll with shoulder pads and "69 tackle me" heat transfer and matching thong. Perfect for game night! $25/99 - 25% off!
This comes with Dress (short sleeve) and thong. It is made of Sheer Chiffon/Polyester and comes in Black/Pink/White. It has no underwire and 1 size fits most women.

Desert Delight thong, top, veil and cuffs Stretch lace and sequin fringe bandeau and thong. Matching sheer veil and novelty gold wrist restraints included. I love this one and will now put my belly dancing to the test!  $23.99 - 25% off!
This includes the bandeau, thong, veil and wrist restraints. It is made of sheer polyester with rhinestone accents and 1 size fits most. The top is strapless and the set comes in fuchsia (which I love).

Layered babydoll and thong Layered sheer babydoll with matching thong. $29.99 - 25% off!
This set includes the babydoll (with bows and ruffles) and thong. It is made of polyester and is a sheer black/ruby number that fits most women.

Strapless babydoll thong and toy Stretch mesh strapless sleepwear babydoll with sequin butterfly applique and matching open crotch thong. This also comes with a  battery operated silicon butterfly intimate toy which can be worn on the finger and uses 3 button cell LR44 batteries which are included. I like this one because is reminds me of carefree and flirty nights with the hubby.  $25.99 - 25% off!
I just love the Pink sheer color of this babydoll and thong (which is crotchless).

EdenFantasys currently has 25% off and 30% off and even 40% off  select toys! Build your toy collection fast at these savings! 
Whether you want candles, romantic items, sex toys, massage oils, lingerie, love games or edible treats, EdenFantasys has what you are looking for. I have several of their products and will continue to grow my collection! I love the variety of things they have to offer.

No comments: