Wednesday, January 18, 2012

EdenFantasys Satin Princess Cinch

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Several weeks ago I received my Satin Princess Cinch from EdenFantasys. I can tell you I definately was not disappointed! I love it. It actually gave me such a narrow waist again that I haven't had in years. I love the feel of it and definately love the shape it gives me. This cincher is made of satin and has double metal boning for the sturdiest and most effective shaping. It has lacing on the back and metal eye and hook closures on the front. It was a little intimidating at first but I quickly became a pro at putting it on. I also love the price! At $51.99, this cincher definatley has thumbs up from me. If you are missing your curves, you should grab one of these and get them back!
I am wanting to try Venus Body Butter-body moisturizer now. If you of you have tried it, I would love to know your thoughts on it. I am an advid moisturizer lover so when I saw this and it comes in Pineapple and Tangerine, I was excited. It also is available in 10 other frangrances so I will be trying most of them as they are made with natural dead sea salts and are only $17.99.
EdenFantasys currently has 40% off and 50% off  and even 70% off select toys! Build your toy collection fast at these savings!
Whether you want candles, romantic items, sex toys, massage oils, lingerie, love games or edible treats, EdenFantasys has what you are looking for. I have several of their products and will continue to grow my collection! I love the variety of things they have to offer.


***I received a Gift Card for compensation for this post. The opinions are mine and are honest. Your opinion may vary. *** 

No comments: