Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oliver's Labels Personalized Kids labels and Design Themes


How it began
"It all began with a small idea to keep Oliver, my nephew, from losing his stuff. After seeing the overwhelming positive reaction from his teachers and other parents, I realized there was a huge demand for high quality labels. I used my 6 years of experience in the printing industry to develop a label that was both durable and beautiful. The business was born and now our full-colour designs and exclusive Found-it™ tracking system are a few of the things that set Oliver's Labels apart from the competition." - Debbie
I love the labels because they are waterproof, dishwasher safe, laundry safe and stick anywhere and on anything!  They will also never fade, peel or scuff.
My grandson loves his personalized labels
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure. I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received the products listed above.

No comments: