Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eden Fantasys Ooh La La maid Lingerie

Have you checked out the sexy lingerie that  EdenFantasys carry? Wow, there are so many I would love to have. I am very excited about a couple of pieces I am going to get. This is the one I am ordering first. I just have to have it.
I love the Ooh La La maid outfit. It includes the open back apron halter dress, g-string mini skirt, chocker and feather duster. It is mesh and is machine washable which is a big plus for me. The top is sheer and the entire outfit is black and white and sells for only $22.99 
Whether you want candles, romantic items, sex toys, massage oils, lingerie, love games or edible treats, EdenFantasys  has what you are looking for. I have several of their products and will continue to grow my collection! 


This provocative and sexy French maid dress features apron style sheer front to show off all your assets. Open back accentuates your curves for more seduction and tantalizing. I can't wait to see my hubby's look when he sees me dusting in this. It comes in One Size Fits Most or Plus Sizes. This dress set is a fun way to role play and turn boring household cleaning tasks into a new, fun, and certainly sexy advantage.


***I received a Gift Card for compensation for this post. The opinions are mine and are honest. Your opinion may vary. ***

No comments: