Wednesday, May 18, 2011

EdenFantasys Lelo Lily & Musk Flickering Touch Massage Oil

LELO Fresh Lily & Musk Flickering Touch Massage Oil  from EdenFantasys is not only a massage oil but it also has a rich scent and absorbs well enough into the skin that it makes an awesome after shower moisturizer. The luxury of 24 karat gold flakes means massaging it into your bare shoulders or back before an evening out will leave your skin with a soft, subtle glow.  Lelo pours easily and spreads evenly across your skin.  It absorbs well and leaves no greasy feeling but enough moisture is left on the skin to comfortably massage the body for an extended period. Naturally rich in vitamin E, the mix of apricot kernels, jojoba oils and grape seeds nourishes your skin. 
I love Lelo Fresh Lily and Musk Flickering Touch Massage Oil! I use it for special occasions only. When you first put it on, you can see the glitter of the 24 karat gold real easy but once the oil is massaged in, the glitter becomes a subtle glow.  I love that it doesn't leave a heavy greasy feeling! It smells wonderful and is also paraben-free. I am very excited to try the other fragrances: Spicy Clove & Amber and Balsam Fir & Bergamot.  I feel very sexy when I have this oil on my body so I want them all! The smell lasts for a couple of hours also. 
Lelo Lily & Musk Flickering Touch Massage Oil can be purchased through EdenFantasys for $38.99. While you are there check out their other massage oils they carry listed among many of their sex toys for couples.
Whether you want candles, romantic items, sex toys, massage oils, lingerie, love games or edible treats, EdenFantasys  has what you are looking for. I have several of their products and will continue to grow my collection! 
***I received a Gift Card for compensation for this post. The opinions are mine and are honest. Your opinion may vary. ***

No comments: