Product to Review: Sand Gone
Product Information: Sand Gone is a dry body powder that when applied to sandy parts of your body removes the sand leaving your skin soft and smooth. A must for beachgoers. Works great after children after playing in the sand box. All natural ingredients and smells like coconut. Sand Gone comes in a 8 oz container with a powder puff for easy application which also has a strap across it to help secure it to the user's hand as the powder is applied. The dry, white powder is both non-toxic and non-talc.
It is like having a "dry shower" from a jar. In addition to removing the sand, Sand Gone also removes the salt from your skin after a day at the beach. No more uncomfortable "scratchy feeling" under clothing during the drive home.
Sand Gone was founded by Tiffany Smith, a mother of two children.
One (1) of my readers will win a 8oz. container of Sand Gone.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Sand Gone's Blog and leave them a nice comment. Leave email with this entry if it is not public in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
- Follow me on Facebook, Facebook Again and Twitter(+1 ENTRY EACH). Remember...Leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
- Vote for me-just click-that's all(+1 DAILY).
- Tweet and Retweet(Button at top of page)(+1 DAILY).
- Like Sand Gone on Facebook and leave comment "FunFritzFamily sent me"(+2).
- Subscribe and Confirm to My Emails and RSS Feeds(+2 ENTRIES EACH).
- Grab my NEW Button, Blog about it and RATE my blog(+3 ENTRIES EACH).
- Share on Facebook(+1 DAILY) and list it in any Linky(+1 EACH linky).
- Follow Sand Gone on Twitter.
- Enter any of my other giveaways(+1 EACH giveaway).
- Follow my other blog Fun After Dark via GFC(+2).