For my review we received the following Pretzel Crisps:
- Original - What can I say...the name says it all! My hubby has ate them for years and loves to put peanut butter on them.
- Everything - These are sprinkled with poppy seeds, onion and garlic with just a pinch of salt. They are baked...not fried! The family loved them!
- Garlic Parmesan - They are baked with light garlic. These were such a big hit with my adult daughters. They basically ate the whole bag while dipping them in french onion dip. I told them I needed to taste them for my review but I never got that opportunity. They ate every last one of them and then told me "Mom, they were really really good, we couldn't help ourselves" while they were laughing. So, since they ate them all, I do have to assume they were very good!
- Sesame - They are lightly toasted to bring out the sesame oils in them. The entire family loved them.
- Buffalo Wing - These have the spicy flavor sprinkled right on top. These were my absolute favorite! I can't say enough about these. I have a few left in my bag(only because I hid them from everyone). I love how they are spicy yet do not set my mouth on fire.
- Tuscan Three Cheese - Baked and sprinkled with natural romano, asiago and parmesan cheese flavors. The grandkids loved dipping these in their dips.
- Cinnamon Toast - Sprinkled with cinnamon and cane sugar. I really didn't think I would like these but they were delicious! These are my hubby's favorite and most of the grandkids's. I like to grab a couple when I get a sweet craving. They are so yummy!
- We also received a Pretzel Crisps Recyclable Bag which I love!
- Follow me on Facebook, Facebook again and Twitter(+1 ENTRY EACH). Remember...leave a separate comment for each of these entries.
- Vote for me-just click-that's all(+1 DAILY).
- Subscribe and Confirm to My Emails and RSS Feeds(+2 EACH).
- Like Pretzel Crisps on Facebook and leave comment "FunFritzFamily sent me"(+2).
- Tweet and Retweet(Button at top of page)(+1 DAILY).
- Grab my New Button, Blog about giveaway and Rate my Blog(+3 EACH).
- Share on Facebook(+1).
- Follow Pretzel Crisps on Twitter(+1).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(+1 EACH giveaway).
- Follow my other blog Fun After Dark via GFC(+1).
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***