Saturday, March 26, 2011

HearthSong (Blogmania 11 Sponsor) $300 Value

I am happy to announce that HearthSong is sponsoring my blog for Blogmania 11. I found several toys that my children loved playing with when they were little. I am so glad to have found this site because I know my granchildren would love some of those same toys!

They are offering $300 in prizes to the winner on my blog. You really need to check out all the wonderful products they have! 
Since its beginning in 1983, HearthSong has been committed to helping parents follow their instincts to provide their children with age-appropriate, wholesome, quality playthings. The name HearthSong was chosen to reflect core family values - the Hearth, a traditional symbol for the center of the home, and Song, a symbol of family spirit and of a special playfulness that parents and children enjoy together. 

Monkey Animal Sleeping Bag
Lighted Metal Detector
Incred-A-Ball WITH Electric Pump
Tether Ball Game
Chatimal

Go check out all the fabulous toys at HearthSong!!!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I will receive the product(s) described above.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

No comments: