Well, I have had this sitting here forever just waiting on my hubby to nick himself...about 3 weeks now! Nope, he didn't. Well, not until our grandson went to grab his leg(he's learning to walk and likes to stay by Papa's side) and missed his leg and hubby jerked down and grabbed him before he hit the floor. Baby is safe and I have my nick! lol Terrible, I know but I needed that nick! He gave me that look that says "Give It Here, Let Me Try It". It really did stop him from bleeding(no need for tissue on the neck anymore). It says a slight sting may be felt initially due to antiseptic but he said he didn't notice. He also liked that it worked fast.
You can buy the Nick Stick from Eco Mom for only $8 and it qualifies for FREE Shipping and use CODE SBBL645 for 15% off of your Entire First (1st) Order from Eco Mom from now until March 28, 2011.
I also want to quickly let you know that twitter followers or facebook fans receive deals from Eco Mom. They also have great parenting tips and product advice and run daily deal promotions.
One (1) of my readers will win a Nick Stick for when those nicks happen. (Us and Canada Only)
Rules: Must follow my blog Publicly via GFC(Google Friend Connect) before entering this giveaway. Leave email with mandatory entry if it is not public in your profile.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Eco Mom and come back and leave me the link of your favorite product.
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
- Follow me on Facebook, Facebook Again and Twitter(+1 Entry EACH). Remember...leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Vote for me on picket fence blog...just click...thats all:)(+1 Daily).
- Tweet and Retweet(Button at top of page)(+1 Daily).
- Subscribe and Confirm to My Emails and RSS Feeds(+2 Entries Each).
- Grab my New Button, Blog about it and Rate my blog(+3 Entries Each).
- Share giveaway on Facebook(+1 Daily).
- Enter any of my Other Giveaways(+1 Each Giveaway).
- Follow my other blog Fun After Dark via GFC Publicly(+2 Entries Each).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on at noon CST on March 20th. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced March 21st. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.