Product Information: OnlineOrganizing.com is meant to be a place where people can learn and share ideas about how to better use our time and space -- and reduce clutter-induced stress.
There goals are simple:
To Help Individuals:
- Reduce the stress and frustration associated with disorganization.
- Regain control over their schedules and environments.
- Learn how to apply basic organizing principles in their homes and offices.
- Make long-term changes in their organizational habits.
- Discover their priorities, reach their goals and find fullfillment in their lives.
- Innovative and creative ways of marketing their businesses both online and off.
- An open forum for the sharing of ideas, knowledge, and support.
- A variety "e-commerce" options for those who have a product to sell.
- Qualified referrals to clients through an automated online referral network.
- Increased exposure and recognition for their businesses.
- Convenience -- find everything that you need without searching the web.
- Full Service -- from organizer referrals to online shopping to customized advice.
- Interactivity -- don't just read about organizing...get involved in the action!
- Content -- articles, tips, and other valuable information that changes monthly
- Customer Service -- they are there to help any way they can...just contact them!
These 5 1/4" W X 3 3/8" H adhesive plastic label pouches stick to any size or style of container -- they even work on storage accessories like shelves, shoe boxes, and Tupperware. They keep your label protected from grime, wipe off easily if they get dirty, and will not peel off in the heat, humidity or even the cold -- yet can be easily moved from one bin to another without losing their stick. Yep, it's true...I tried it!
They come in a variety of packages sizes -- each with genuine 3M adhesive on the back. Each pouch comes with a 5"W X 3 1/4"W cover stock insert where you can write the contents of the bin. You don't have to remove the pouch or worry about trying to tear off a stubborn label to replace it. You never need guess what's in that container again!
- Containers of holiday decorations.
- Tubs of off-season clothes.
- Kid's toy bins.
- Garage, attic, or basement storage.
- Taxes,receipts,and forms.
- Archive files at your office.
- Tupperware in your freezer or fridge.