Product to Review: Smiley Cookies
Product Information: It started as a half-baked idea more than 20 years ago — a smiley cookie as the vehicle to communicate the ethos of a restaurant — Eat’n Park, the Place for Smiles. Soon their cookie became not just the signifier of a delightful family dining experience, but a symbol of commitment to community and charitable giving, indeed, the mascot of the company.
Fresh-baked, hand-iced Smiley Cookies are delivered all over the country — fast and fresh. They even offer Cookie Gift Baskets!
You can even order Custom Cookies to match wedding colors, sport teams, corporate logos and more, and have your cookies delivered fresh nearly anywhere to as many addresses as you choose!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for Smiley Cookies Newsletter. Leave email with this entry if it is not public in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Me via GFC, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter(1 entry for EACH).
- Subscribe & Confirm to My Email or RSS Feeds (left side of page)(1 entry each).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (3 entries each).
- Share this on Facebook or Tweet it(tweet button top of page) (1 entry each).
- Retweet giveaway (can be done daily for 1 entry each).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(Heres One) (1 entry for each linky).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(1 entry for each).
- Follow Smiley Cookies on Twitter.