Product Information: Grounds for Change is a certified organic coffee roaster specializing in 100% Fair Trade Coffee. They roast Organic Fair Trade Coffee that is grown in shaded conditions and their Coffee of the Month Club is the perfect coffee gift for any occasion. Grounds for Change has a comprehensive Wholesale Coffee program for independent coffeehouses, as well as a Coffee Fundraiser for organizations. Every single bean we roast is certified Fair Trade Organic coffee.
Grounds for Change offers:
- Seabrook-Bright and full bodied with nots of hazelnut and caramel.
- Equinox-Sweet aroma and complex flavor with berry and lemon notes.
- Agate Pass-Smooth and very full bodied with a rich, syrupy finish.
- Vienna Roast-Full bodied and balanced with notes of blueberry and spice.
- Classic Espresso-A blend of five(5) origins balanced for full flavor and rich cream.
- Nordic Blend-Dark and full bodied with notes of black cherry and chocolate.
- Solstice-Dark and Dramatic with notes of chocolate, spice and nuts.
- French Roast-Very dark, smoky and bold without a bitter aftertaste.
- Decaf First Light Blend-Smooth and chocolaty with a balance of sweetness and acidity.
- Decaf Sumatra-Telong-Full bodied and earthy with a rich caramel finish. Low acid.
- Decaf Peru-Cafe Femenino-Declicate acidity, complex flavor and a smooth, medium body.
- Decaf Midnight Blend-Dark and smoky with a full body and bold lingering finish.
- Half-Caff Blend-A very dark blend of 50% regular and 50% decaf.All of their coffee is Fair Trade Certified by TransFair USA and their Organic Certification meets the stringent Organic Processor Standards enforced by the United States Federal Government and the Washington State Department of Agriculture. The vast majority of the coffee they sell is also Shade Grown Coffee which ensures healthy habitat for migratory birds.
- Plus many more
- Decaf First Light Blend-I thought it was going to be weak by the color but it wasn't. It was actually perfect! I loved the taste of it and drank 2 pots by myself.
- Decaf Sumatra "Telong"- I loved the tast of this one also. It was my 2nd favorite.
- Decaf Midnight Blend-This one was a little to strong for my liking but it was my mom's favorite.
One of my lucky readers will win 3 coffees of their choice: regular or def and whole bean or ground. (US Only)
Mandatory Entry: Visit Grounds for Change and tell me something else they make besides coffee. Leave email with this entry if it is not public in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me publicly via GFC, Facebook and Twitter.(1 entry for EACH).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and Tweet It (1 entry for EACH).
- Retweet (Tweet button-top of page). Can be done daily.
- Subscribe to My email and RSS Feeds(left side)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (5 entries EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other open giveaways(1 entry EACH).
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***