Product to Review: EasyLunchBox System
Product Information: Kelly Lester, Mom and CEO of EasyLunchBox System, started with the desire to send her 3 kids to school with a nutritious meal, using little to no wasteful packaging.
The EasyLunchbox System's design, functionality, and low price has quickly made it a top choice among green lunch box solutions since it came on the market in December, 2009. Named a "top 5 Eco-Friendly Mommy Must Have" by Parents Ask, the EasyLunchbox System has been rated TOP CHOICE by many.
Her solution to the lunch-packing chore is the simple two piece EasyLunchbox container: The bottom has three compartments to hold an entree or sandwich and two side dishes. The fitted lid (which comes in 4 colors) covers all three compartments at once. No more squished sandwiches, mismatched plastic container pieces to keep track of or wasteful baggies. Fits perfectly inside the roomy EasyLunchbox custom carrying bag. There is still plenty of room to throw in an extra snack or two, whole fruit, perhaps a thermos of soup, drink and ice block. It's amazing how much faster, greener, & easier lunch box packing is with the EasyLunchbox system.
FDA approved. No BPA, phthalates, lead, vinyl, or PVC. Safe for dishwasher, freezer, and microwave.
My Opinion: My daughter really loves the EasyLunchBox System. She packs my grandsons lunch every school day and has plenty of room for everything he requires for a nutritious lunch. Nothing gets squished so that makes him happy.
One of my lucky readers will win an EasyLunchBox System.
Mandatory Entry: Visit EasyLunchBox System and tell me which color you would like if you win. Pick carefully because this will be the color you will get if you do win. Leave email if not puclic in your profile.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Me on GFC.
- Like EasyLunchBox System on Facebook(2 entries).
- Subscribe to FunFritzFamily email or RSS Feeds(left side)(2 entries EACH).
- Follow EasyLunchBox System on Twitter.
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet Giveaway(Tweet Button top of page).
- Sign up for EasyLunchBox System Newsletter.
- Follow Me on Facebook and Here Again.(1entry EACH).
- Follow EasyLunchBox System on Networked Blogs(right side of their page).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (5 entries EACH).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Retweet giveaway (can be done daily for 1 entry EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky (1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other open giveaways(1 entry EACH).
- Make a purchase from EasyLunchBox System(10 entries).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on November 20th CST and is open to US & Canada only. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by November 21st. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Please do not enter this giveaway if you have won or received free product from EasyLunchboxes within the past 3 months.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***