Product Information: Since 1993 Auric Blends has been captivating women and men with their creative line of fragrance products. Their perfumes and incense are handcrafted and always made from the highest quality ingredients from around the world.
Auric Blends is located in the small, historic town of Graton in Northern California. Graton has only one main street, and about 1800 people call it home! They are surrounded by vineyards, redwood trees and the cool coastal air that comes in from neighboring Bodega Bay. It’s a majestic and beautiful place that inspires them to create.
I received Layla-I love it! It has such a sweet smell. Named after Layla and Majnun, young lovers who were never allowed to fulfill their desire for one another. It reminds me of the smell of my flower garden.
Five(5) of my lucky readers will win Layla from Auric Blends.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me publicly via GFC, Facebook and Twitter.(1 entry for EACH).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and Tweet It (1 entry for EACH).
- Retweet (Tweet button-top of page). Can be done daily.
- Subscribe to My email and RSS Feeds(left side)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (5 entries EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other open giveaways(1 entry EACH).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on at noon CST on December 1st. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by December 2nd. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***