Sunday, October 31, 2010

Posh Little Tutus


Product to Review: Posh Little Tutus


Product Information: The largest Tutu Boutique for baby girls online!


They offer finely handcrafted tutus:


My Opinion: We received the beautiful Raspberry Tutu Dress above! It is georgous! It also comes with the Raspberry Headband. My granddaughter dances around in it and loves it! She thinks she is a little princess when she wears it.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am following your blog from the 2011 Dream Team!~ Tara www.everydayramblingsofmylife.com