Product Information: My Tot Clock is an all-in-one sleep aid, alarm clock, nightlight, and timer for children ages 2+. It teaches little ones when to sleep (blue light) and when it's okay to get out of bed (yellow light). It also plays bedtime stories, lullabies, fun wake music, and even white noise (like ocean sounds)! As an added bonus, My Tot Clock has a light blue light for nap time, a red light for timeout, and a green light for any positive timed activity. Perfect for those young enough to start learning a daily routine, but not old enough to be able to tell time. Also great for their sleepy parents! Guaranteed better sleep or your money back!
- Makes a great night light with 5 levels of illumination.
- Built-in Discipline Timer (red light). When a little timeout is needed
- Built-in Toddler Activity Manager(green light) for any positive timed activity like potty training and picking up toys.
- Sleeping-The blue light means nighty-night! Not only will your child enjoy their new built-in nightlight, but they will absolutely love the extra bedtime stories and lullabies that play off little cartridges called Tot Clock Treasures. As a little treat, let your child pick out their favorite Treasure and plug it in themselves! They will enjoy their new bedtime routine, and you will love how quickly this magic clock eliminates the most typical toddler sleep problems, like negotiating before bed, waking in the middle of the night (or too early in the morning), or sneaking into mommy’s bed. With My Tot Clock, the whole family will sleep better
- Waking-The yellow light means good morning sunshine! When My Tot Clock turns yellow and plays an optional fun wake song, your child can get out of bed and start their happy day. They will be so proud...and fully rested!
- Discipline-The red light is for discipline when a little timeout is needed. Simply set the timeout duration and click the red button to activate. The timeout duration should be age-appropriate. The rule of thumb in Mommy Circles is one minute per year. For example, a 2-year old should receive a 2-minute timeout, 3 minutes for a 3-year old, etc. My Tot Clock will automatically beep and turn to yellow when time is up!
- Encourage-The green light means do something good! It's great for any positive timed activity like getting a child to sit on the potty for 2 minutes, brush their teeth for 2 minutes, share a toy for 5 minutes at a time, or be patient while mommy is on the phone. Simply set the encourage duration and click the green button to activate. My Tot Clock will automatically beep and turn to yellow when time is up!
My Opinion: I have 9 grandchildren but one came to mind when I heard about My Tot Clock. My Tot Clock has worked wonders for our family. At 3 years old my grandson is the Master of Negotions! At bedtime, it's always-one more drink, one more story, I have to go to the bathroom again,I am hot,I am cold,I am scared,I want you to rock me,I am hungry...Get the picture? My Tot Clock has been a lifesaver or at least a Night saver! He has learned that when his My Tot Clock is yellow, it's time to get up! My daughter loves that he is finally sleeping without getting up in the middle of the night and going to their bed. He is rested when he gets up and is in a much better mood. He loves to listen to the stories and lullabyes before going to sleep and wakes up to some fun music.
He is quite funny to watch as he is holding his My Tot Clock while in his pj's and watching excitedly for it to turn blue. Yes, he is excited about going to bed! I know! We are still in shock that we have found something that works! The whole family is very thankful because when a pregnant mommy doesn't get her sleep, she is crabby. Thank to My Tot Clock, her and my grandson are sleeping through the night! It's crazy how one little clock has completely changed their night schedules but it has.
One of my lucky readers will win their very own My Tot Clock!
Mandatory Entry: Visit My Tot Clock and tell me a feature I have NOT listed above. Leave email with this entry.
- Join My Tot Clock on Facebook.
- Like Me on Facebook and Here Again(1 entry each).
- Follow ME on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway(Leave Link).
- Retweet(1 entry daily). Retween button is at top of page.
- Sign up for FunFritzFamily email or RSS Feeds(left side of page)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about giveaway or grab my button (3 entries EACH)(Leave Link).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky (1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(1 entry EACH).
- Follow me via GFC.
- Make a purchase from My Tot Clock(10 entries).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on November 10th at noon CST. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by November 11th. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***