Sunday, October 3, 2010

Freezer And Refrigerator Thermometer

Product to Review: Freezer and Refrigerator Thermometer
Product Information:
  •  Easy to read face.
  • Temperature range 20 F. to 70 F.
  •  Safe temperature zone indicators.
  •  Hangs with hooks. 4 7 8" x 5 8".
  • Safety cap and protective storage sleeve with cooking temperature chart.

My Opinion: It works great but I would have but would have preferred it to have something on the back of it that would have stuck on the inside of my refrigerator. It comes with hooks(for refrigerators with metal racks I assume). A clip or something stuck on the back of the thermometer and then something that would attached to my refrigerator would have been more efficient for me.

Find more fridge accessories and info at refrigerator select.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments: