Product Information: Whether it’s for your first grader, teen, college-student or parent, when you’re shopping for supplies, take a moment to add one more item to your list – Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges and sprays. For the more than 40 million Americans who suffer from seasonal allergic rhinitis—the symptoms that occur when you breathe in something you are allergic to—the time of year is here. Ragweed season runs from mid-August through October. Allergies can wreak havoc with symptoms including sore throat pain, cough, nasal congestion, runny noses and itchy eyes to name a few.
At the same time, fall allergies coincide with back to school. Cold, cough and germs piggyback their way right into the classroom – and your living room, all which could cause sore throat pain.
Four common causes of fall allergies which cause sore throat pain are:
- Hay Fever- Allergic rhinitis, or a ragweed allergy.
- Food- About a third of those with fall allergies will have reaction to foods too; oddly zucchini, tea, cucumbers and melons may all trigger symptoms in some people.
- Dust Mites- They can be stirred into the air in the fall when furnaces are first turned on for the season.
- Confined Spaces – Classrooms may often have lingering mold or dust that can upset allergies that become airborne when the hustle and bustle of school begins.
“Allergies can easily ruin an otherwise great start to fall,” says Jocelyn Yuan, Senior Manager for the brand. “Chloraseptic Lozenges are great to put in your backpack or briefcase for relief on contact. Parents, teachers and students will appreciate that, the great new flavors, and the benefit of liquid centers this season.”
For quick relief, pharmacists recommend these four tips:
- In the event of a cough or sore throat, use lozenges such as Chloraseptic Lozenges to numb the sore throat pain and target coughs
- Wash your hands to rid of any germs or pollen
- Use a humidifier
- For nasal irritation, try an antihistamine
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges are the only medicated sore throat remedy on the market that have a soothing dual-sensory solid shell with liquid medicine in the center. The burst of liquid inside each and every lozenge soothes your throat, adding a double punch of relief to the lozenge that is already targeting your sore throat and irritated nasal passages.
The Chloraseptic Lozenge Line is available in 15 and 18 count packs with a suggested retail price of $3.99. The family of sore throat relief products also includes Chloraseptic Relief Strips for kids, which are fast-acting, great tasting grape oral strips that relieve sore throat pain on contact. Flavors of Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges also include Wild Cherry, available in sugar free and regular, which also suppress cough for up to four hours, and maximum strength Wild Berries, the strongest non-prescription flavor available.
Chloraseptic is launching a newly-designed spray bottle. Inside, it’s the same sore throat spray you know and trust. Outside, the bottle has been re-shaped to better fit into your medicine cabinet. And, it’s easier to use one-handed.
The sprays come in great flavors such as Cherry, Menthol and Soothing Citrus in 6.0 oz bottle. The line also includes a grape-flavored kids strength formula as well as a smaller Maximum Strength spray that comes in a 1.0 oz portable bottle all at a suggested retail price of $6.25. A pocket pump version of the #1 Chloraseptic Cherry Spray is also available in a 0.67 oz package that is easy to carry anywhere for sore throat relief at a suggested retail price of $2.75.
For more information on Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges and the full line of sore throat relief products, log onto www.chloraseptic.com
My Opinion: We have always used Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges and Chloraseptic Throat Spray in our home. I was happy to see they have Grape flavored spray now. I also love the new wild berries lozenges!
One (1) of my readers will win One (1) Chloraseptic Grape Throat Spay and One (1) box of Chloraseptic Citrus Sore Throat Lozenges.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Chloraseptic and tell me One (1) thing about them or their products that I have NOT mentioned above. Leave email with this entry.
Bonus Entries: Leave separate comment for each entry.
- "Like" Chloraseptic on Facebook.
- Follow FunFritzFamily via GFC.
- Follow FunFritzFamily on Facebook and HERE AGAIN.(1 entry each).
- Follow FunFritzFamily on Twitter and Retweet(daily for 1 entry each).
- Sign up for FunFritzFamily email or RSS Feeds(left side of page)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (3 entries EACH).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Tweet it (1 entry EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky (1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(1 entry EACH).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on October 25th at noon CST. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by October 26th. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.