I was sent 101 Things To Do With Meatballs. I made several of the recipes out of the book. ONE of my favorites was Piping Hot Buffalo Subs.
- 25 frozen Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 1 jar (12-16 ounces) buffalo wing sauce
- 5 (6-inch) hoagie or sub rolls
- Lettuce, torn into sandwich-size sections
- 10 thin slices tomato
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 5 tablespoons chunky blue cheese dressing, divided(I substituted Ranch dressing for the blue cheese dressing).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Casa di Bertacchi Meatballs in an 8 x 8-inch pan. Pour buffalo wing sauce over meatballs and then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Split rolls and broil open-faced on a baking sheet for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Layer lettuce, 2 tomato slices, and red onion rings on rolls. Spoon 5 meatballs with desired amount of sauce on each sandwich. Spread tablespoon dressing over top. Serve immediately
Want more receipes for Casa Di Bertacchi products? Click Here.
High quality meatballs great for an easy dinner or a simple party appetizer!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***