Product to Review: The Original Butter Bell Crock
Product Information: L. Tremain, Inc. was founded in 1996 by product marketing specialist Lisa Tremain, and her father, Kenneth D. Tremain. The company’s main focus is to provide unique and time-honored cooking items, housewares and kitchen tools to consumers worldwide.A modern version of the original French butter crock, the Original Butter Bell Crock allows butter to be kept at room temperature, on the counter or tabletop, for up to 30 days without spoilage, refrigeration or odors. Made from New Bone China, the highest quality ceramics available, the Butter Bell crock insures that under reasonable, correct usage, butter storage time can be up to 30 days. Most Butter Bell users consume a crock’s worth of butter within one week. Holiday Special Offer - For every two Butter Bell crocks that you purchase, you get a free crock. The offer runs through Dec. 15th, 2010
The very first product line launched by the company was based on a centuries old French butter storage device. The company has taken the traditional French concept, increased its effectiveness and beauty, to create an innovative butter storage unit specifically for the American palate—the Original Butter Bell Crock.
The unique design keeps butter at the perfect “spreading” consistency by reflecting outside heat while insulating and cooling the butter. Flavor and freshness is protected by an airtight seal of water at the base of the crock.
The Butter Bell crock holds up to one full stick (1/2 cup) of butter. Softened butter is packed firmly into the bell-shaped cup of the lid. Cold water is poured into the base of the crock. The lid is then placed upside down back into the base of the crock. Soft, spreadable butter may be enjoyed and served right from the crock. Proper maintenance: Water should be changed out every three days. Replace existing water in the base with fresh, cold water.
Butter Bell Crock is a brand name of butter crocks owned and distributed by L. Tremain,the brand leader and largest seller of butter crocks in the US, with many styles and colors to choose from. The product line was also recently featured on the Food Network on the show "Unwrapped".
L. Tremain offers:
- Antique Butter Bell Crocks
- Bistro Butter Bell Crock & Spreader Sets
- Classic Butter Bell Crocks
- Cafe Collection Butter Bell Crock
- Holiday Butter Bell Crock & Spreader Set
- Retro Color & Matte Finish Butter Bell Crocks
- Junior Butter Bell Crock
- Golden Moon Herbal Teas
- Follow Me publicly on GFC or Share this giveaway on Facebook(1 entry each).
- Like Butter Bell on Facebook.
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet giveaway(Tweet button-top of page).
- Subscribe to My email or RSS Feeds(left side)(1 entry EACH).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button (3 entries EACH).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Retweet giveaway (can be done daily for 1 entry EACH).
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky(Here is one) (1 entry EACH LINKY).
- Enter any of my other open giveaways(1 entry EACH).
- Make a purchase from L. Tremain Butter Bell (10 entries).