Product Information and MY OPINOIN: I received the products listed below.
- All Natural Body Wash-All Natural Peppermint Body Wash-Moisturizing peppermint & honey body wash(made with Virgin Hemp Oil and Aloe).
- All Natural Sulfate-Free Shampoo-All Natural Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo. The lather is thick, shampoo mild and it leaves your hair soft and manageable. It’s perfect for all hair and scalp types. Sulfate-Free Shampoo has botanicals proven to nourish and replenish hair, like extracts of nettle, yarrow and chamomile, along with honey and wheat protein. Don’t know about the harsh effects of sulfates, found in most mainstream shampoos? You should. Click here to find out! I can honestly say I LOVE this shampoo! It didn't make up as much lather as I am used to but it did leave it soft and very manageable. I mean really soft!
- All Natural Conditioner-Repair Your Hair Naturally Conditioner. An exclusive formula with premium propolis extract from beehives, which is loaded with flavonoids to stimulate hair growth and noticeably renew your hair’s youthful appearance. We also added an exotic blend of proteins, honey, and pure avocado and hemp oils. This mixture will nourish, strengthen, and if your hair happens to be weak or damaged, build added life into the hair shafts. Your hair will feel soft and silky! The honey, proteins, avocado and hemp oils make this a stellar rejuvenating conditioner. So what do the flavonoids do? Click here to find out! I used the condition along with the shampoo. I am definately ordering some of this conditioner! My hair looks great! It is extremely soft and bouncy and has lots of body! I also love that it doesn't cost a fortune to have my hair this soft and easy to manage. No more salon conditioner and shampoo for me. This works actually better than some of the salon products I have and is sooo much cheapier! I'm hooked!
- Body & Hand Creams-Original Honey Hand Body Cream . It has tons of antioxidants and wonderful rejuvenating effects on skin. It also has marvelous Shea butter, along with olive oil and honey to ensure that this cream smoothes, softens, alleviates redness and moisturizes like no other. To lock in that moisture, propolis extract is added.
- Natural Lip Balm Buzz Balm "Super Sting" Peppermint Lip Balm. Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Cupuaçu Butter, Olive Oil, Peppermint Oil, Acai Butter, Eucalyptus Oil, Clove Oil, Tea Tree Oil. I had a crack in the corner of my mouth that I wanted to try this on. It does not go on very smooth but it works better than anything I have ever used as far as healing the crack in the corner of my mouth. I can honestly say that in less than 24 hours my crack is healed up. I am very happy to have found something that works this well. I am also placing an order for some more. I don't want to need it and not have any on hand. It works that well!
- Handmade Pure and Natural Bar Soaps
Totally Hip Hemp Soap. This soap has a wonderful fresh and uplifting herbal smell, which will make you very, very happy. But the expeller-pressed, unrefined hempseed oil has other important benefits. It will help leave your skin smooth and moist. It is also known to help with acne, as well as dry or irritated skin. It even promotes good skin balance and has incredible antioxidant properties. But you might buy it for the smell alone. Go ahead, inhale. I like it because it has a lemon smell to me and not a soap smell. Smells very good.
Honey & Lavender Soap. Exclusive blend of avocado oil and honey interact with the essential lavender oil. Together they moisturize and soothe dry skin, as well as soothing your over-stressed nervous system, easing headaches and melting tension. If this was the future, and this was a scratch & sniff website, your nose would be about an inch from the screen.
Tea Tree Oil Soap. Tea tree oil, which is actually from the Melaleuca tree of southeast Australia, has a long history of use as a natural way to help heal cuts, acne and psoriasis. It helps control body odor, oily skin, athlete’s foot, and rashes. You may also find it soothing for sunburn, poison ivy, insect bites, and bee stings.
Dead Sea Mud Soap. It draws impurities from the skin, improves moisture retention, and tightens and balances, leaving your body and face feeling clean and hydrated. The mud from the Dead Sea contains a ridiculously high concentration of essential minerals.
Java Soappuccino Coffee Soap. Gets rid of smells like onion, fish, and any other offending odor from your hands and is good deodorizer for kitchen smells. The pure, finely ground fresh coffee acts as an exfoliant. It also contains essential coffee oil and fresh cocoa for fragrance. I like it because it does not have a soap smell.
I love that Beecology products are natural and eco friendly.
Thanks to Beecology, One (1) of my readers will receive a 5-pack of Buzz Balm or A Shampoo and Conditioner. Your Choice and it will be a very hard one to make! They are both amazing products!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Beecology and tell me what you BODY WASH you would like to try. Leave email with this entry or make sure email is visible in your profile.
- "Like" Beecology on Facebook.
- Follow Me on Facebook and here again. (1 entry for each).
- Follow Beecology on Twitter.
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet giveaway (tweet button at top of page).(Leave link).
- Subscribe to Beecology Emails.
- Subscribe to My Emails and RSS Feeds(left side of page)(1 entry for each).
- Blog about giveaway or grab my button(right side of page) (3 entries each)(Leave Link).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky (1 entry each linky).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(1 entry each).
- Follow me via GFC.
- Make a purchase from Beecology.( 10 entries).
GIVEAWAY CLOSES on November 11th at noon CST. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced by November 12th. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the product(s) described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.