Product Information: While you may feel that excessive underarm perspiration is your problem, alone, there are millions of people --women and men, of all ages and races -- who suffer from this condition, known as axillary hyperhidrosis. Perhaps the embarrassment causes you to worry about body odor, avoid certain social situations, to alter your clothing selections or to avoid settings that you know will cause excessive perspiration.
Now, with Certain Dri® Anti-Perspirant with New 72 Hour Protection from excessive underarm sweating, also available in new solid application and new Certain Dri A.M.™ Underarm Refresher – The Certain Dri® Protection System™– you can raise your arms again...with confidence. Make certain you're dry... with Certain Dri®.
DON’T SACRIFICE STYLE BECAUSE OF SWEAT
No-Sweat Fashion Tips So Excessive Perspiration Doesn’t Control Your Wardrobe
If you’d never consider wearing silk or even solid colors, like gray, for fear of noticeable underarm sweat marks, you pick patterns over solids to hide the issue, or typically pile on layers to mask the waterworks going on underneath, then perspiration is controlling your fashion choices.
This isn’t uncommon for people with problem perspiration, say our style and dermatology experts, and in a national survey conducted for Certain Dri, 45 percent of U.S. adults indicate they suffer from problematic perspiration and of this group, 18 percent – which translates to almost 19 million people – indicate that their perspiration has ruined some of their clothes. What’s more, problematic perspiration is a source of embarrassment for 16 percent of this group – more than 16 million – and 14 percent admit to being concerned about picking out clothing.
Just by knowing what fabrics to wear, the best styles or what antiperspirant to apply, that terrible feeling of being forced to wear unflattering shoes or to hide behind patterns, under layers or in dark colors that help conceal sweat stains, will be a memory of the past.
Sound good? Great!
Below, are a few no-sweat fashion tips that are sure to leave you feeling cool and confident in the latest fashions:
- Choose Your Fabrics Wisely: Wear natural fabrics such as cotton, which absorbs and releases perspiration quickly allowing the skin to breathe. This is not a sacrifice, there are some really great clothes made of cotton. Not to mention these natural fabrics feel terrific against your skin and allow your pores to ‘breathe.’ Until you get your perspiration under control, avoid silks because silk is very unforgiving to noticeable sweat marks; it looks just terrible.
- Buy clothing that fits: It doesn’t have to be skin tight to look good. Tight-fitting clothes cause sweat to be trapped in a film on the skin, which can result in body odor or noticeable perspiration stains. Clothing that fits properly is one of most important fashion tips to observe because well-fitting clothing can also hide figure flaws, as well as accentuate your assets.
- Accessorize Your Outfit: If you already have noticeable sweat stains or are still worried you will get them then try having a cardigan, wrap or light jacket handy to cover the stains, nobody will ever suspect you’re covering up sweat marks.
For more popular non-surgical treatments used for excessive underarm perspiration tips go to: http://www.certaindri.com/Pages/CD_Treatment
Certain Dri Solid Anti_Perspirant is applied sparingly at bedtime. This allows it to work overnight. It wil NOT wash off after bathing/showering in the morning. In many cases, users will discover that it will not be necessary to apply Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant every night to control their perspiration problem.
Available in mass market retail, supermarkets and drug stores nationwide, as well as via online retailers and at http://www.certaindri.com/. Suggested retail price for the 1.7 ounce solid stick is $5.50-$5.99
- Like Certain Dri on Facebook.
- Follow Certain Dri on Twitter.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter(1entry for each).
- Subscribe to my Email or RSS Feeds(left side of page)(1 entry for each).
- Blog about this giveaway or grab my button(3 entries for each)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Tweet It(1 entry for each)
- Retweet giveaway(can be done daily for 1 entry each)
- Enter this giveaway into any Linky (1 entry for each linky).
- Join me on Crowdtap or MyPoints (1 entry for each).
- Enter any of my other giveaways(1 entry for each).
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I received the product described above. This is a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for delivery of this product.***